Thursday, March 3, 2016

It's a good problem to have....

Over the last week or so, I've been using my writing time to read through my WIP (Work In Progress), which I have stopped and started many times in the past several months. I got to the end yesterday and had to decide what would happen next. I mean, I had a brief discussion and outline as notes at the end, but had to decide what to do next, what scene to go to, where the story was headed, what we were ready for.

Today, I figured it out. I'm at the midpoint. We find out whose body was found in the drainage pond. It's important!

And then I came home and found my editor had sent me the edits for Book 3 and some ideas for changing the title. So that's my free time for the next month.

It's a really great problem to have! 

They're going to publish book 3 in my series! 

I need to write this other book, too. It answers some questions that were asked in the first book, so I have to really think about it.

I also want to get my novella off to the editor so it can go to contract. And I need to decide if I'm going to fix Book 4 or make what was book 5 into book 4. And then fix it and pitch that, too.

And I keep having ideas for when the cousin comes home from war missing various limbs.

I just need more time in my day.

Luckily, Nanowrimo has "Camp" in April, so I'm planning on writing like a fiend next month anyway. I was thinking of starting on the cousin home from war project, or maybe going nuts and starting a new thing that's been pinging at me, which might not even be a romance novel.

Also in April is the release of Honorable Officer. And promo for that.

MORE.

TIME.

So broooooding.

No comments:

Post a Comment